Monday, December 10, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 28 :: RoK Points :: 121007


---
I know, I didn't update last week. My thesis is killing me. Gawd, A major Web Application design revision is not what I need, with just one week to work it all out. I need to go and interview Mrs. Genota later this day actually, and get some data from Ms. Milka afterwards... Darn it, its gonna be a long day. Anyways, Here's mai m0&D4e Updaet!!1!one11! (Not a typo)

As you can see from the Picasa Slideshow above, It's Austin's Day yesterday. Sorry for the quality of pics, my cellphone's Night Mode + Macro Focus sux (Forgot to change it to normal). I got to juners house sometime after 5:30pm (Gibbs is with me), and found boogie playing Ragnarok Online. Still a Novice @ Level 8 (or 9, not sure), he's still farming Fabres at the Training Camp. A few minutes (and a whole manga) later, we got up and went to Austin's place.
"RoK Points" ~ Juner (Word of the Day)
We watched Bitoy's Funniest Videos (An America's Funniest Videos rip off) while eating spaghetti and flan. Quite a dinner, very tasty. ^^ After that, we all went to a nearby comp shop to play Ragnarok Online. And stayed there for three or so hours. Hehehe *Adik Mode* After an exhausting Journey on Midgard, we went back and drank a few shots (of GranMa) while talking about our lovelifes. After another three or so hours, the discussion went back to the current tropa's hobby - Ragnarok Online.

Speaking of Ragnarok Online, I guess I didn't really quit. Here's a screenie of my Ragnarok Character, Faint*Smile (Got the name from the Anime 'Claymore' - Teresa, of the Faint Smile). We're planning to make a Guild, and the verdict was to claim an Agit by Late January to Early Febuary (After the Final Oral Defense of our Thesis.) Which leads us to the current dillema of the TropangGaius™ Guild Name. Hence the Poll at the sidebar of my blog. Please Vote! Btw, here's a quick description of each of the Guild Names:
  • Planeswalkers™ - We're all Magic:the Gathering players here, so why not a Guild of Magic's primary heroes? :P
  • Jooglers - Boogle's idea. Moving on.
  • † Claymore † - No, not the ragnarok item, but the Anime/Manga of the same name. I love that anime, and this is my entry for the guild name. ^^
  • Limit Break - Most of us are Final Fantasy addicts, and since the most iconic final fantasy is FF7, how about this as our Guild Name?
  • • A N B U • - Most of us are Naruto fans, and this is the name of the Elite Konoha 'Military Ninja Police'.
  • Others - Please post your Guild Name entry at the comments section of this episode. Click the comments link at the very bottom of this post.
Btw, the poll will run from now and will close at December 12, 2007 @ exactly 11:59pm. Please vote\comment on or before the date. Moving on...

Magic:the Gathering Worlds 2007 happened, actually, and the results was just in: the Finals was between Uri Peleg's TarmoDoran synergistic Aggro Deck versus... guess what? A spinoff of last year's champion's deck: Patrick Chapin's MonoRed Knoll-DragonStorm Combo. Yes, I guess combo's not really dead - since this DragonStorm deck even made it to finals. Tough luck for him though, since Uri Peleg won that game at 3 wins - 1 lose. Congrats to Israel!

I guess that's that. I think the next couple of weeks will be rough on me (My thesis needs doing, and the code is freakin complex. I wish there's someone I can talk to who has sufficient ASP.Net knowledge...) *sigh* Ciao peeps! oh, and Vote!

== Tropa Advisory ==
After this week, up to two tropas can overnight at my house to Power Level at RO (Preferably one them is a Full Support). Just give me an early warning (About 1-2days prior) kk?
---
Listening to: JPop! Currently, BoA (Be the One)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And should I suggest that Jun's nickname should be "RoKman" from now on? /gg

-Jin Rui