Monday, April 16, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 01 :: Table Of Contents :: 041607

-- -- --

“So, what now my dear? Now that we’ve got this far.
I feel like I’ve been walking for miles and never seemed to gain an inch.
All the while losing sight of my destination but can’t return to where I’ve been.
There were times I stumbled, buckled and crawled.
Fell down by the wayside and gave up on it all.
Every time you were there to help me up, dust me down and set me back on track.
Although the journey might be long and even though you can bet it’s gonna be hard.
As long as I’ve got you by my side who gives a fuck?”

~Juunikyuu

-- -- --

I am Erik Gaius Capistrano, Computer Science Student of Letran-Calamba, Self-proclaimed Programmer & Writer, Founder of TropangGaius™, one-time Fortune Teller and a Magic: the Gathering CCG player. Also, I am the sole author of this fledgling journal, and the girl on the banner above is a photomanip of my bestfriend, Grace. ^^; Anyways, this is going to be my temporary home in the net. My previous blogs are either outdated, too dark, and/or too damn stuffy. One of them, Incarnum, is not supposed to become my blogs, but instead a blog of a fictional character who shared the same name as me. Unfortunately, my third year in college was too rough for me, and I didn’t even post a single story about that character… *sigh* Back to topic... I am now currently a graduating student, and once a week I’m gonna post an ‘Episode’ in these blogs, most probably on a Monday. That post would be filled with what happened to me the last week, the highlights of my life and my point of view. The ‘Episodes’ would be about what I think and what I feel, what I saw and what I hear, what they say and what I understand. Aside from these weekly episodes I am also posting a bit of content about my hobbies and few other things, and I will classify them from the Episodes with different ‘labels’, as BlogSpot calls them. Here’s a list of labels I’m planning on creating:

- RFOnline

- Academics

- Art&Lit

- Anime

- TropangGaius™

- VB.Net

- Life

I guess those are it. Oh, and of course, Episode. I guess that wraps it up for this episode hm? Except…

!!! COMMERCIAL START !!!

This is a verbatim from noojster™’s blogs about TropangGaius™’s most memorable lines:

Erik (NOTE: Hey, I'm more known as Gaius now...) - " Kamusta naman un boss?? " (With a feeling of sigh*)

Edwin - "Tae sarap non.. " (Serious and yucky at the same time)

John Mark - " Ahihihihihihihi... " (Always sounds so damn gay...)

Boogie - " Pare denedemonyo nnman ako.." (horny and scary at the same time)

Austin - "OO..Sulet na sulet! Kumbagay Ayus na yon..." (A very catchy line)

Jonathan - (No damn memorable line, always different every single day..)

Markova - "CHUPAAAAAA!!!!" (Do I need to comment on this one??)

Jeff - "Yesss Papi^.. DELISHCIOUS.." (Thats no wrong spelling, thats what it sounds like)

Roy - " Maybe next time.." (Seems to be the punchline for his counterspells)

Phil - " Ganito kasi yan.." , " Alam mo, ganto.." , " ganto ggwin mo.." (Oh well, He seems to know everythin, still funny after all..^^)

Patrick - " Kuya..." (Ahhwww...its brotherly love)

!!! COMMERCIAL END !!!

I guess I should start doing this now since I’m already here. Well, here goes: The first official episode of SWNow.

I woke up this morning (about 4-5 am) feeling extremely paranoid. I had this dream where I’m searching for something while wading in a chest-deep swamp. I ended at the very edge of this swamp, which looked like the rim of a swimming pool and promptly tried to pull myself out of it. The rim of the swamp looked like polished obsidian and although I was unsuccessful at pulling myself out from the bog, I noticed this strange potted plant right in front of me. It looked like an aloe vera…until it moved. It tried to strike me, and I felt the swamp beneath me move. It tried again and again, and I fended myself by holding its ‘leaves’. It occurred to me that I’m trying to pull out its tips (though I don’t know why). A few minutes more and I woke up with a cockroach on my leg. It scared the living daylights out of me, and I ended up looking at my torrents and mail at the computer beside my bed.

A few minutes later, I once again woke up. I didn’t remember going back to sleep, but since the computer’s on, I probably laid down after I checked my mail. I found Patrick (my younger brother) and my dad at the monitor, watching Blood+ Episode 5. It’s 9am. I need to be at IRRI for my OJT sometime after 9am. I’m damn late, so I texted some of my friends to take me to Los Baños (where IRRI is) and Edwin replied saying that he’ll come with me there. Fortunately, he brought his car with him, so I got there sometime after 11am. We waited some more before I got to pass my Recommendation Letter and being rebuffed by the requirements they needed before they consider hiring me as a trainee. Nothing worthwhile happened after that, we just ate at Vega Center before going to Letran. I dropped my second recommendation letter to Mam Rebong’s office, advised Nelson about OJT and going with Boogie to Edwin’s house to play XBOX360. I don’t really enjoy fighting games, but that’s we played there - Dead or Alive, Rumble Roses and Fight Night. After that, we went home sometime after 5:30pm, and here I am now, writing this stuff at my online journal.

Which got me thinking – what the hell did I accomplish this day?

-----

Music: Modoranai Hibi by:CooRie
Mood: A bit scared... really, what's up with my dream? It's the first time I really remembered one of my dreams... It's creepy...

No comments: