Monday, April 30, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 3 :: Toothache :: 043007

---

---
I HAVE A FREAKIN' TOOTHACHE DAMN IT! +_+ Arrggghhhh! Darn it, one of my teeth started aching this saturday, and I can't think straight. I still need to design a CSS File on the IRRI Website, and I can't freakin' think straight, I can't feel my fingers coz' of the awful cold, and I'm having a freakin' toothache! +_+

As you can see, I'm really happy fucked-up annoyed at my current state of delirium. I'd love to finish Final Fantasy 12, and I'd really like to download Naruto: Accel (Whatever) for the PS2 right now, but unfortunately, my stupid OJT is sucking up most of my daytime energy. Oh, and the monitor at my house is freakin' busted. Sorry for the fragrant language, but I'm having a freakin' toothache right now, and I just finished lunch. With iced tea. ICED tea. +_+ That aside, the lunch was great, I just noticed how sexy Cyndie has become after 3-4 years. And her voice... just wow. I love her voice...

Anyways, last week was boring, just like this week. The OJT is just a tiring repetative exercise of the mind (just like magic), and even though I'm learning quite a lot from it, its kinda boring. I love Imeem, my source of music here in the training center. Aside from work, nothing happened this weekend (aside from my usual anime-filled schedule). Ah, just remembered, tomorrow's supposed to be Labor Day. That's 9 hours off my OJT Schedule, and another day here at IRRI to be made up. *sigh* 154 Hours and 45 mins to go...
---

---
My toothache can withstand 500mg of Mefenamic Acid (Painkillers). It wants me to die. Die an ugly, painful and gruesome death.

I. Hate. Toothaches. Period.

---
Mood: I have a freaking toothache
Music: I have a freaking toothache by: the freaked out guy with a freaking toothache

No comments: