Monday, April 23, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 2 :: OJT :: 043007

-- -- --
...img src="WaterCourse1_files/image012clr.gif"
style="width: 407px;
height: 267px;
border-style: none;
border-style: none;"

width=542
height=356
border=0...


~ IRRI Knowledgebase
-- -- --

*sigh* Darn it. So, I got the OJT for IRRI. The 200 hour 'On-the-job' Training on the International Rice Research Institute Los Banos, Laguna. First things first: The food sucks, and the transportations.... well, there's no transportation. Add to that the ridiculous prices on the canteen and the jeepney fare from my house to here, and I'm really starting to reconsider my choice. And I'm really thankful that I didn't go to Intel, Cavite - or the transportation would be the least of my problems.

So, my external OJT's going on right now...and I do mean right NOW. I'm typing this blog post inside Mr. Atienza's Office - more like a computer laboratory - at the workstation assigned to me. The workstation has two monitors by the way, and you can drag windows from one monitor to the other. Very cool. Anyways, I found out last week that Ms. Glaiza, a beautiful young psychology student from Letran is also here (at the other department) while just this morning, I found out that Ms. Cyndie Rose (Hi Jm!) is with me, inside the same office. She's still as beautiful as I remember her back in High school. Aside from that, my job in the Institute is quite simple - though terribly tedious. The gist of it is that I', going to recheck & repair this website currently being maintained by IRRI - a part of the Rice Knowledge Bank. The pictures are small (and need to be enlarged and re rendered through photo shop), the pages are unlinked (which needs to be linked) and the CSS is buggy (Debugging CSS is not that hard though - just delete it and the bugs go away. No seriously, that's what I did).

I guess that's that for the external OJT - now lets move on to the Internal OJT. Here's the longest explanation I can say about it: It most thoroughly suck. It really does. The trainees go room to room at the ITCC Bldg, cleaning keyboards, mouses, CPUs and monitors. It yucky and messy and I hate it. And I have 100 hours of that shit. T_T Anyways, I guess that wraps up this episode of SWNow, so until next monday, Ciao~!
---
Click to Enlarge... ^^; Ehehehehe...
---

Btw, about my M:tG post - Here's a few keywords I missed: Fortify, Indestructible & Fear ^^ Total Number of Keywords: 49 - Just one less from the total number of keywords in the whole Magic:tG Card game before Future Sight. Sheessh. XD

---
Mood: I'm realllly cold. There's an aircon in front and at my back... >_<
Music: Irreplaceable Male Version ^^

No comments: