Monday, July 9, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 12 :: Once Again :: 070907


---
The picture above is the interface of what almost became our thesis. It's 1/5th of the whole application architecture of our 'super system' - a unification of all systems available in Letran. It was possible, and I can do it. The problem is time. I'm gonna need to design hell of a lot of subsystems in order for that behemoth to work, and it's jut not worth the effort. I mean, the system is just too freaking huge for an undergrad research paper.

So, guess what? Yup, back to square one, but this time a lot things have settled. The first is our Thesis Topic (OnE Letran) and Thesis Adviser (Mam Alon Teodoro). Next, the roles each of us (Me, Joy and Nelson) are supposed to do is now clearly defined. What I need to do: Find an Editor, furnish my Thesis Proposal, get a copy of the Central Database from Mam Malou, construct a sensible Database Application Architecture and try to design a Data Access Layer from what I currently have.

Shit.

*Thesis Mode*

---

No comments: