Friday, July 13, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 13 :: Friday :: 071307


---
*looks above* Note: Right Click -> View Image for better resolution. ^^

It's Friday the 13th. Link. Link. Link. I hope nothing like that happens since I'm expecting a few things at school today. Here's an overview of what I intend to do - first, find one of the gals I like and try to get them to accompany me at the concert tommorow. Next, find jeboy and make him pay me ^^ he owes me some money, but he's a good man. He's never let me down since high school. After that, I'll try to speak with mam milka about our thesis proposal, and get some data about the online enrollment database. Then, I'll buy an illustration board so that I can make a battle grid, before finding one of my berks. The tropa are going to join in an FNM a bit later, so good luck to them. I'm hoping I could get them to buy me some cards (and sell me some cards too) but If I can't its alright. I'm kindof expecting a drain on resources coming (aka Freshmen night tommorow).

Ironically, this is my 13th Entry in this blog. Also, the second episode out of my regular schedule. Unfortunately, I have to cut this short because I'm kindof running out of time - still have to do my morning routines and travel to school etc etc... So, I'm going now! See you on monday! ^^
---

No comments: