Monday, July 2, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 11 :: Lucky Me :: 070207


---
"Ang daming benefits..." ~ Me, to a certain girl.

So, everything was going well with our thesis. I've got half of the program up and running, and I just passed the Thesis Concept to our adviser Mam Teodoro. Unfortunately, Sir Vince gave us another topic - Letran's very own Online Enrollment system. He told us that since the project is tied with Letran, we have higher chance of getting a "Best Thesis" from it (He obviously haven't seen our Thesis Concept). Now, he didn't really force the topic on us, in fact I could have easily told Sir Vince that we already have a working topic.

But since Joy doesn't really have an idea about the concept, I opted to consult her with this Online Enrollment System. Joy is in charge of the documentation, and I'm in charge of the software. I can do both systems, no problem (I have enormous amounts of resources available), but if Joy doesn't understand the concept, then were screwed at the oral defense. Any non-software related question should be under Joy's documents - and that's what I'm worried about. So, I consulted joy about the topic she prefers more, since I don't have any problems with either of them. She told me that she'd rather have the Online Enrollment system, and with that our topic has changed.

Current ToDo List: Find a new Adviser (Mr. Infante?), Get an Editor, Conduct an Initial Interview, Finalize the Thesis Concept Paper, and Construct an appropriate Activity Chart for the Design and Development of the system. In short, back to square one. -___-

I need to type some things up and still have this eBook I need to read, but I'll post something about our thesis right after I finish the Concept Paper. Until then, Ciao...
---

No comments: