Monday, August 13, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 15 :: WebComic :: 081307



---
Again, Right-click -> View Image above for a better resolution. Or click here: Link.

So, I'm going to have a pretty huge project with Austin (A fellow tropa). Austin is a Comic Artist, and I'm an avid WebComic fan, so I thought, why not make our own webcomic? Hehehe, I've got some of the preps pinned down, and I'm finalizing a bit more, but right now - I'm commenting everyone I know at Friendster. Not sure why though... I'm inspired? I didn't see anyone of note this day, but still, I have a very good feeling today...err, tonight I mean.

This week, I just discovered that Granado Espada is going pay-to-play. Which translates to goodbye and good luck, GE. I'm not shelling any money for anything right now, and I'm actually looking for freelance jobs and stuff for extra cash. I'm not sure why I'm saving (and looking for) cash, but I guess I'm expecting as huge drain on resources coming on...and I don't think it's our thesis. Speaking of Thesis, we failed to submit our Related Literature on time, and we'd probably pass it this wednesday, meaning a -3% deduction on our grade. *sigh* I guess it can't be helped...

I guess that's that. Wait for the opening of our WebComic! ^^ Hehehe

No comments: