Monday, August 27, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 17 :: Three :: 082707

My Final Fantasy
by: ~Falany

"You are in every move I make
you, in every step I take
you killed my hopes, but filled my my dream
you are the thing that's hurting me."

"You are the last thing I decide
to never lose out of my mind
you are the first thing I can see
when sleep comes washing over me."

"You are the cruelty of my life
stabbing my heart without a knife
I know that you're not meant for me
even though I long you to be."

"Your voice has never left my ears
your touch is what I hold the dearest
you are the one I want with me
you are my final fantasy."

---
Another three day "Vacation", where I tried to make sense of the Software I'm developing for the thesis. Also, I'm supposed to pass three chapters by the end of the week. Yes, I know it's supposed to be one week per chapter, but it seems that the vacation-days count. I know, we're very VERY late, but I can't do this alone. Darn it, why the hell am I the one doing all this crap? Arrgh, my head hurts, my fingers are kinda numb, and I want to eat something. I also want to play Lineage, and get back to working on the WebComic, which is currently on hold because of our thesis.

Btw, next saturday is the celebration of my brother's birthday. The saturday after that is the early celebration of my birthday, which is would probably degenerate to a drinking session here at the house. At the actual date of my birthday, Joy has planned a three day hotel-stay in order to attend at the Y4IT Seminars. Three days of seminars, while living at a hotel...would be kinda nice...if Mam Rebong approves of it. After that, the following saturday, I'm planning to date my lovely bes. I'm really missing her right now... Anyways, let's skip to october: A programming contest is scheduled, and I'm apparently one of the contestants. Surprise, Surprise. Those events aside, I think my thesis will fill up most of my free time.

Darn it, I have to get back on creating my chapter 3... so until next monday, Ciao for now.
---
The poem is for a certain attractive someone. I'm still curious, If you're wondering :) Hahaha

No comments: