Monday, August 20, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 16 :: Break up :: 082007


"I shall face damnation for you."

---
Five whole freakin' days of freedom from Letran - from thursday up to today (monday). A vacation? Hardly. My PC's acting up again, and it's fairly hard to get it running, and since I'm reviewing a number of things (in programming), it made my "vacation" dotted with headaches. Anyway, here's a quick rundown of what happened:

- My Ichigo 100% download was completed, and I'm in the middle of watching the OAVs.
- Our thesis is still on the works, I need to finish the chapter 2 - four articles left plus the synthesis.
- Found myself a new MMORPG - Lineage 2, Revenge Private Server. This one's free.
- I'm enjoying my new 'discovery': www.tun3r.com <-- Internet Radio roxx0rz! Hehehe
- We're four days away from the grand opening of Enkwentro, the first tagalog webcomic.
- Planeswalkers. 'nuff said.


Aside from those, I have to get my router stabilized, my mouse is moving on its own and I think my hard disk is really near its breaking point. If not my hard disk, then my memory. Darn it. PC problems, Money Problems, Thesis Problems, Real life Problems... I need a break. A real break.

---
Listening to: Bartender, T-Pain, ft. Akon

No comments: