Monday, May 7, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 4 :: Dentist :: 040707

---

---

The dentist was Dr. Rubio. I encountered him last tuesday, just before I went to Juner's house. It was labor day, so I've no OJT. Let's start from my innermost tooth (The molar? Whatever), 'kay? It was cleaned, calcified (Calcium + Amalgam + Pasta) before being lasered into place. Yes, the dentist actually owned a handheld blue-laser (cobalt?) that he used on one of my teeth. Thext tooth was extracted, which has broken off into three pieces. Each was taken off with minimal effort. The next was root-canalled, a process where the nerves inside the teeth are taken off and replaced by rubber. The next was cleaned and also calcified. I went back the next saturday for a final filling.

But it still throbs. Darn it, the extracted tooth was a bit decayed, and maybe the gums was affected by its taint. My gums hurt a bit because of it.... Anyways, that's that about my teeth.

OJT matters: Cyndie told me this morning that she's planning to do some overtime this week. Up until 9:00pm, since the last shuttle goes off the Institute by 9:15pm. And guess what? I'm going with her! This arrangement has a lot of benefits - from adding almost 4 hours per day at my Daily Time Record and an extended bonding period with Cyndie, I'd love to do overtime.^^ That aside, I sure hope this OJT finishes quickly (120 hours to go). Btw, Cyndie was chosen to be a candidate at Mr. & Ms. OJT Night at our (Guess what?) OJT Night this May 17. If you guys want to attend, just ask me (through text or through the cbox) for a ticket (p15) since outsiders are encouraged to come.

Darn it, my PCs still busted, and my dad needs to use laptop...so Ciao, I guess...
---
Mood: Mixed
Music: Emo
---
PS> Happy Birthday Dad! ^^
PS2> Congrats grace, and for your new boyfriend...
F*** Y** you S#**-eating Man-Wh***! ^^ Yes, I do hate the bugger.

No comments: