Monday, May 14, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 5 :: Pouch of Sand :: 051507

---
Why the hell am I so damn sleepy today? I just can’t keep my eyes open. This is the first time that Cyndie asked me for some help (an improvement from her ‘I don’t need help’ behavior) though I only need to demonstrate things once for her to pick the tricks. I feel like my brain’s fogged up, and I can’t design properly.

Oh, and that reminds me, I got my very first outside-the-campus project. I feel like a damn professional. A damn sleepy professional. It was a relatively easy custom software job for this photography shop at Los Banos. An automated ID Creator, with database capabilities, preferably SQL. Unfortunately, I’m using Visual Basic.NET (I’m still learning its quirks) and I’m not very comfortable with SQL through VB.NET. Another problem is the print module of the software – I’m not sure how to print a form in VB.NET (There’s no PrintForm Function). Those aside, I hope I can finish the software by Friday morning, since that’s the deadline.

What else…The OJT night’s this Thursday, I still have 74 Hours left, Cyndie’s OJT is only until this Monday, and I’ve got to finish the story for the Storytelling Session (nWoD) this coming Saturday. I hope my berks won’t give me a hard time at the character creation, especially JM. They’re freakin notorious for spending a lot of time in choosing their options – the chapter’s good for one to one-and-a-half hours of gameplay, but I expect the character creation to span for about three or so hours. That’s four (or more) freakin hours. Anyways, I hope all would be well by Saturday. I guess that’s every thing about me for now, so Ciao!

PS> Take a look at my latest photo manips at my portfolio – LantisGaius.DeviantArt.Com! ^^
PS2> MAGIC:tG PLAYERS PLEASE READ: Toothless Strategies, by: The Ferret, more specifically the 'Five Common Novice Misperceptions In Deck Design' part. It's good stuff, very helpful.

No comments: