Monday, May 21, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 6 :: Last Day :: 052107


The picture above is for a certain someone whom I really liked.
Click to Enlarge.
---

I'm a bit sad today, since today is Cyndie's last day at IRRI. She has finished her OJT tenure of 166 Hours, so I won't be seeing her regularly from now on. Anyways, as Nelly Furtado have said (sung, actually), all good things come to an end...eventually. *sigh* It was really fun being with her everyday...

That aside, my little 'professional' job is driving me nuts. SQL is supposed to be easy, but no - it decides to go all sloppy on me. Well, I'm actually to blame, but still - no one said anything about schemas and servers until it was too late. Oh, btw, the nWoD Session went as I predicted, with almost three hours solely on character creation and prologue. Next saturday, we're still there at scene one, but I sure hope they cooperate more... -___-Those things aside, It's still the same around here...sorry I'm not in the mood to explain right now. I'm kindof gloomy.

*thinks of happy thoughts*

Last friday, we (Me and Cyndie) were attacked by IRRI's cursed printer. ^^ Hahahaha It was really fun, with the printer doing nothing as we predicted (It prints a lot of copies, puts pictures on blank templates etc...). The printer became normal again a few hours before closing, so in the end Cyndie was able to pass her trimmed printouts to her supervisor.

*stops thinking*

*goes all gloomy again*

---

No comments: