Monday, May 28, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 7 :: Extension :: 052807


---
As you can see from above, I'm proNaruHina all the way! Congrats to their pairing (in a mission) in the recent manga! ^^;

So, Cyndie extended her stay in IRRI until last friday :) I'm quite glad for the week, and I'm no longer emo. However, I also need to extend my stay here until thursday too, since I just discovered last friday that lunchbreaks are subtracted from the time record. And the nWoD session last saturday? Well, I designed scene 1 to go for 15 mins. We spent the 15 mins, with a few hours extension. About 2 to 3 hours extension. -___- I'm not sure how to handle this peeps, but I'll try to do some damage control next session.

What else... Hmm... Err... I don't think anything else is worth mentioning right now. Nothing much happened last week, except perhaps that I'm stalling the production of the 'professional' job right now. Not so professional eh? But still, I'm gonna kill my body If I'm going to continue this 20-hour days I'm doing. Four hours of sleep just won't cut it, so I'm back to my usual routine for a week or two before going back to the software.

I guess there's nothing else... Go NaruHina! Hehehehehe
---

No comments: