Tuesday, June 5, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 8 :: Slothy Behaviour :: 060507


---
So, I'm playing RFOnline again - Lvl 42, and itchin' to get to 43. Hmm... I'm one day late for this episode eh? I guess my Laziness Factor is still kicking. That's what happens after one whole month of getting up 6:00am and sleeping 9:00am...you know, I become really 'undisciplined' as my parents tell me. Really lazy. Anyways, here's an update, a look into my very secluded life.

I'm playing RFOnline, Legend of Mana and watching Heroes. I have also looked into my schedule next semester, and I'm having quite a big problem about my OJT (Internal) since the ITCC no longer accepts trainees at the surfing lab. I hope I can transfer to another department since I don't really like the idea of working as a trainee during the first semester. Btw, my sched's only on tuesday, thursdays and saturdays, 7:30am to 5:00pm every week for the whole first semester. Quite nice, with huge tracks of time to be used for my thesis.

What else... I discovered that my berks don't like the romance of the roleplaying games (the 'Dialog' part) and loves the Hack and Slash part of it. We'd have to find a neutral ground since I don't like the Hack & Slash part, it's far too messy and quite complicated. And since I expect a large gathering here next saturday, I'd better prepare an adventure to their liking. (Yes, I think I'm dropping the nWoD sessions for a more mundane D20 Ebberon Setting.) And also, I think the plan is to have some bonding session afterwards since Jonathan's gonna bring some drinks (Hard. I wish they're hard. I hope so...) and there's some plans about grilling someone. Or something.

Hmm... What else... I'm kinda out of ideas (or too lazy to write them) so, I guess I'll see you next monday. I hope. ^^
---

No comments: