Monday, June 18, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 9 :: Girls :: 061807


---
I know. I skipped a week. I'll make up for that somehow, but right now, I'm so darn sleepy. I guess my Lazy Factor is still kicking strong. I wonder when it'll stop. Anyhow, here's the 'current events' of my life right now:

Internal OJT - I am assigned to the MIS Department (Management Information Services) which maintains all of administrator's technical needs - from ID printing, to format and systems installation, to update and upgrade and even virus scanning. Right now, my job is to take pictures from elementary to high school, and also some of the employees. I'm not sure If I'm still at the MIS when college students are scheduled to have their pics taken though. I hope so...anyway, I met this girl, Marge (2nd year, Psych) and she's kindof a curiosity. I don't know - I feel like I'm attracted, though I'm not really sure why. Hmmm...

Next is the Dungeons & Dragons: Ebberon Sessions happening once a week at my house right now. The campaign is progressing as I thought it would - a knock-down-the-front-door style of role-playing game. I literally lead my players by the nose so that they arrive at the dungeon in one piece, then they take over the mission through whatever means they have in their disposal. A very quick style of playing, but at least we're enjoying it. Btw, they just slew a Wyrmling Blue Dragon (Above) last session.

What else...I finished watching Heroes, which led me into developing my own Theory of Evolution. Yes, I'll post that here soon, but before that I'll try to post a VB.Net report about my latest project, the MapCloak Dungeon Master's Screen. I'll flesh out the details about the program later. Hmm.. I think that's all...

Oh, and Aubrey and Emil have broken up. And I just saw Rein this morning, who told me that she's going to enroll this sem... *sigh* I'll try to update some more later, kay? But for now, Ciao and thanks for listening...
---

No comments: