Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Magic:tG :: Kithkin? Kithkin!? :: 100307


Prinny Dood!

---
Kith.dec

18x plains
2x forbidding watchtower
-
20x lands

4x sidewinder sliver
4x sinew sliver
4x knight of the holy nimbus
1x crovax, ascendant hero
4x steadfast guard
4x wizned cenn
4x knight of meadowgrain
1x thoughtweft trio
-
26x critters

4x surge of thoughtweft
3x oblivion ring
3x temporal isolation
2x griffin guide
2x fortify
-
14x other spells

That's my deck. A mono color aggro rush deck more known as "White Weenie". Wtf's wrong with me? Man, the deck's nowhere near competitive... I'm really thinking about quitting right now, since the whole block is a bit lacking. Kinda like Kamigawa, but w/o the flavor.

Kith.dec plays just like every other Aggro Deck. Just attack. If something big gets in the way, evade with Griffin Guide or remove it through oblivion ring or temporal isolation. Win using Surge of Thoughtweft or Fortify. *sigh* I hate Lorwyn.

I'm not saying the whole block sucks. Gaddock Teeg, Cryptic Command, Thorn of Amethyst, Jace Beleren, Chandra Nalaar, Oona Prowler and Eyes of the Wizned are powerful cards, but the rest? There are very few cards that's even near ravnica's power level. That said, i think goblins will be the dominant aggro deck this season, and UB teachings will still be top control deck.

I'm gonna playtest my crappy deck now... *sigh*

No comments: