Monday, October 8, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 20 :: Mock Thesis :: 100807


---
I'm trying to create a prototype for juner's thesis since yesterday, and the whole software's at about 50% complete. It's a very fun thought experiment, and I'm planning to finish it by tommorow. Here's a sneak peek (As usual, Right Click + View Image for better resolution):



junThesis -
  • Presentation Layer: 40%
  • Business Logic Layer: 0%
  • Data Access Layer: 100%
  • Documentation: 80%
  • Total completion: 55%

Aside from that, I became tired from grinding my soul chandra (RFOnline) so I created a new character! His name's Larc, and I'm planning to make him a berserker. Below's his pic - I got Larc (I got the name from Legend of Mana) last night, and leveled him up to level 22 in just a few hours with the help of premium. Hehehehe :P



Darn it. Iv'e started to write my blogs using the wordpad of my new fone (Word To Go), but it's really annoying. I don't like my keyboard, and there's no smilies...

Btw, I'm still adding a few things to this blog post, just refresh tomorrow morn... Kay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I went to meetup.com to check on some D&D players coz i've been wanting to start a group and play. So, as I did the whole Meet up thing, I found out that you had to pay to create a meetup group. haha So i figured to just send you a messsage myself. =)

Any info would be of great help (like where you are, how experienced are you, etc.). And, do you have friendster/multiply/facebook/myspace account? If you do, that would be great, coz most of the information would be there. =)

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Miggy Unabia tonio_miggy_boi@yahoo.com