Monday, October 22, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 21 :: Mmrs - jRAM DDR4 :: 102207


---
A lot of pinoys are responding to my Meetup Call for a Dungeons and Dragons group. To all of you, I am a Herald Level Dungeon Master with extensive knowledge of D20 3.5 and White Wolf's New World of Darkness Storytelling System. Please stop bugging me - I have a thesis to finish, and I simply don't have the time to organize a campaign. I know, I might be coming off as a little arrogant, but I really really have to focus on my academics. I really really really do.

Believe me, I want to start a Saga Edition Star Wars Campaign, a Post-apocalyptic Mech Wars ala-Armored Core-style D20 Future Campaign and a Classic Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 without any rulebook restrictions (Any rulebook can be used, provided you give me a xerox copy of all relevant data) campaign.

I really do. But I can't.

There's too much I need to do. I need the Data Access Layer of the Online Election Software running in two weeks - and everything else running in four weeks. That's an awfully short time for such a huge project. So please, bear with me - I'll be back, I promise, but in the mean time, I cannot DM. Yet. Kk?

Gawd. I need to pass two case studies, one research paper and the revised thesis tommorow. And I'm right here blogging X( Hehehe.

*I will post a full update later, maybe this night. Hang tight, Ciao for now.*
---
~A Quote from Red vs. Blue:

"Church: Thanks for the support Grif. Way to be a team player.
Grif: Hey, I've got to think about myself here.
Church: There's no "I" in team Grif.
Grif: Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team and you're not on the team, then nobody's on the godamned team! The team sucks!"

No comments: