Thursday, November 1, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 22 :: FOOL Update :: 110107


The Unnamed Hero, with The Fool Arcana's Tarot
I <3 Persona 3
---
Lots of things to say this episode, it's my very first "Free Day" this sembreak. Right now, I'll just enjoy blogging and writing. Tomorrow, I'll go to Alabang Town Center, enjoy playing cards (Yes, I'm back to Magic - It seems that I can't get away from it) and do a bit of malling. Two days from now...crap, it's back to the... *sigh* I'll discuss that later kay? Anyways, here I go again with my monolithic numbered list of what the f*ck I've been doing since the last last episode.

  1. Thesis. We passed - Approved with minor revisions. I can't freakin' believe it. How the hell did we get through the defense? I didn't elaborate on the fifth chapter much, but I completely revised the flowchart just the night before the defense :p Hehe Turns out Mrs. Gabriel was on our side, and she even answered a number of Mrs. Quing's questions.
  2. Approval sheet. I procrastinated for two whole weeks, and passed the Revisions to Mrs. Quing and Mrs. Gabriel on the exact day of the deadline. I even forgot the thesis - I only brought the Revisions with me. Somehow, both our panelists signed, though Mrs. Quing did so reluctantly.
  3. Academe. I passed in Linux with flying colors. I think I passed in Economics. On Software Engineering and Electromagnetics however, I don't think I made it. *sigh* I shouldn't have focus everything in the thesis. Gawd, my priorities are freakin' screwed because of this whole "If I don't pass Thesis, two others will fail" responsibility that I really don't like. Meh, I hate my student life.
  4. Magic: The Gathering. I'm back, and like always, I'm choosing between my favorite color Blue, and my second favorite color Red. It's Blue/White Counterpost Control vs. MonoRed Nova Combo, and I'm kinda leaning for the Nova. It dies to fog and control decks through. I'll post a decklist here after I tweak it a bit more...
  5. Side Projects. I created a total of five projects for nursing students this last week. My total profit is -450php. Gawd, One of the rules in freelancing is: Learn to say no. I guess I still haven't learned that eh?
  6. RFOnline. I'm playing around with my 'zerker Larc, but I guess I'll wait for Juner and Edwin. They're also planning to restart their RFOnline accounts. I'm at level 34 (I think).
  7. Gals. I'm having a bit of trouble with my female relationships right now, and unfortunately, the privacy of this blog has been breached. It's kindof hard to write about people who might be reading this blog, y'know.
  8. Anime. I love Romeo X Juliet and Gundam 00! Hehehe, The story of Romeo X Juliet is superb, and the graphics of Gundam is just amazingly high def. My PC is even having trouble just playing the High Definition videos of Gundam 00!
Ha. I guesss the list wasn't that long. Not as long as the last one, at least. Well, aside from gatherings at my house and my Heroes obsession, nothing else is happening..until two days from now. The apocalypse is near - The development crunch officially begins this saturday, and I need to Email details to my thesismate Joy right now. So, Ciao, I guess. See you in a bit.

---
Team Fortress 2 Rocks! I wish I could actually play it tho...

No comments: