Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 23 :: Twenty :: 112107


Haha.

---
After twenty whole days, here I am, blogging again. Not much to say though... Coz my life has been taken over by this gawd forsaken thesis of ours. I'm actually taking a break right now from the coding session. Since today's a wednesday, I don't have classes, and tommorow my only subject still doesn't have a teacher, so I'm taking advantage of this two-day 'vacation' to clean up the Web Application. And since I'm lazy, here's some pics of what the hell's up with me.

(As usual, Firefox users - Right Click + View Image. IE Users, Download Firefox. ^^ Hehe)


Thesis: This is what it looks like on the outside. The Client-side is very very underdeveloped, with the design still pending as Nelson (One of my thesismates) still hasn't made one that I liked. ^^


Thesis: This is what it looks like on the inside. The Accounts Module is 60% Complete, and the ASP.Net website really helped me a lot. I really love the built-in Authentication System of ASP.Net 2.0.


RFOnline: This Larc now. A Level 40 Berserker, with decent armor (a 1k armor in my level is high, but if you look at the message window... Our archon, PapaSpy007, has freakin' 27k armor! Given that he's a Level 50 Sentry (Defense-type Warrior), 27k is still a very huge number.) and also with a decent weapon (A +2 SI Tower Axe).


Magic:TG: A casual deck, which is one I'm using right now. It uses Vedalken Mastermind + Reality Acid/Oblivion Ring to take out threats (Stack Oblivion Ring's leaves play trigger over his comes-into-play trigger, to remove the target permanently) and Evoke + Momentary Blink/Makeshift Mannequin to gain card advantage. The win-con, obviously, is the singleton Bogardan Hellkite, which can deal 20 damage instantly if used correctly.


LolCats. ^^ Hehehe

Ok, that's that for now. Still havin' trouble with my 'friendster' account. *sigh* I guess I'll go back to coding... Ciao...

No comments: