Sunday, November 25, 2007

SWNow :: Episode 25 :: Going Dancer :: 112507


SeeqPod Music beta - Playable Search

---
I Love SeeqPod! Also, did you notice? Yup, you can now Digg™ So, What Now?'s blog posts! :D Oh, and if you didn't notice, since yesterday, the 'chat box' at the left column is now 'upgraded' to Meebo Rooms! I still kept the CBox though, as a messege drop box... Ehehehe I'm trying to update more often, even though my schedule's really darn crappy. The thesis is driving me unstable, and my head hurts. I need to migrate the profile provider's database from the accounts database to an XML or any other database in order to make the student number a primary key... WAAAAHHH!!! *Explodes*

Anyways, the power today was a bit wobbly, fluctuating every now and then. There was a brownout from 1pm to 5pm, I think, and I've reread Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Fantastic story, kinda short though. I'm itching to download the movie...along with the complete The Sandman graphic novels (also by Neil Gaiman) and Level-Up-Game's Ragnarok Online - Valkyrie Server. *sigh* I know, ragnarok online again. This is because of the Salvador Brothers :( They want to play Valkyrie since it's a "Free" server - hypermart is still available though.

I don't like Ragnarok's "Free" system, since you can buy powerful items (Monster Cards, Equipment, etc.) if you're loaded with cash. RFOnline's "Free" system doesn't sell weapons and the items are even OBB-like (Meaning there's a chance that you get nothing for your money) which is perfectly balanced and doesn't spoil the game's economy. Also, Ragnarok doesn't have a "Premium" Mode which sucks (RFOnline's paid "Premium" mode doubles your XP, PT and drop rates). But I guess I'll play Valkyrie for a bit. It would be freakin' weird since RFOnline has cutting edge graphics, and Ragnarok...well, looks like a PC-port from a gameboy advance game. Y'know, like FF Tactics Advance. *sigh* I wanna play FF Tactics DS :(

A brief look at me IRL:

[EMO] I'm sad, tired and lazy. I wanna play online games and leave this web application (my thesis) to rot. *sigh* A lot of what I planned during my final year at Letran is kinda screwed, but still... (I'm sorry. You know who you are, and I know what you're expecting, but I can't...) My gawd.[/EMO]

Enough of that.

I guess nothing really happened since my last post. Oh, and my Ragna Character's going Dancer. Back to support class, just like my very first RFOnline character.
---
Listening to: Keep It Simple, by Cobra Starship

No comments: